Home > DocuBase > Source > Central Office of Information (UK)
« See all DocuBase Sources
Central Office of Information (UK)
COI helps colleagues across the public sector deliver policy objectives and public services efficiently and effectively, from a network of offices across the UK.
We help deliver cost effective communication activities and bring together insight and learning from across public services. At the same time, as part of the Government Communication Network (GCN), we set standards, offer guidance, and share knowledge and expertise.
We help our public sector colleagues deliver better communication outcomes by:
• Understanding the public, business and government.
• Using research and behavioural insight to influence attitudes and behaviours.
• Advising on the right communication mix to help organisations optimise effectiveness though the best use of owned, earned and paid for channels.
• Supporting digital engagement and participation through the use of new and emerging technologies.
• Delivering efficiencies by leveraging economies of scale and creating successful partnerships.
• Measuring what matters and evaluating communication to understand what works, so that every penny is spent wisely.