Home > DocuBase > Source > Levy Economics Institute, Bard College
« See all DocuBase Sources
Levy Economics Institute, Bard College
The Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, founded in 1986 through the generous support of Bard College trustee Leon Levy, is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, public policy research organization. The Levy Institute is independent of any political or other affiliation, and encourages diversity of opinion in the examination of economic policy issues while striving to transform ideological arguments into informed debate.
- The Trouble with Pensions: Toward an Alternative Public Policy to Support Retirement
March 10, 2010 15:39
- No Going Back: Why We Cannot Restore Glass-Steagall’s Segregation of Banking and Finance
February 17, 2010 16:20
- Is Reregulation of the Financial System an Oxymoron?
February 14, 2010 18:15
- The Global Crisis and the Future of the Dollar: Toward Bretton Woods III?
February 10, 2010 17:12
- Can Euroland Survive?
January 30, 2010 15:43
- Observations on the Problem of “Too Big to Fail/Save/Resolve”
January 8, 2010 09:02
- An Alternative View of Finance, Saving, Deficits, and Liquidity
November 13, 2009 09:31
- Fiscal Stimulus, Job Creation, and the Economy: What Are the Lessons of the New Deal?
October 16, 2009 02:28
- Banks Running Wild: The Subversion of Insurance by “Life Settlements” and Credit Default Swaps
October 3, 2009 22:59
- How Well Do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of Their Homes?
August 26, 2009 04:59
- From Unpaid to Paid Care Work: The Macroeconomic Implications of HIV and AIDS on Women's Time-tax Burdens
August 7, 2009 22:45
- Caste and Wealth Inequality in India
June 14, 2009 15:24
- The Current Economic and Financial Crisis: A Gender Perspective
May 22, 2009 05:55
- Housing Inequality in the United States: A Decomposition Analysis of Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Homeownership
May 21, 2009 06:54
- The Social and Economic Importance of Full Employment
April 6, 2009 22:53
- Macroeconomic Imbalances in the United States and Their Impact on the International Financial System
February 24, 2009 14:29
- Obama's Job Creation Promise: A Modest Proposal to Guarantee That He Meets and Exceeds Expectations
January 28, 2009 23:48
- Prospects for the U.S. and the World: A Crisis That Conventional Remedies Cannot Resolve
December 27, 2008 18:18
- On Democratizing Financial Turmoil: A Minskyan Analysis of the Subprime Crisis
December 20, 2008 19:27
- Time to Bail Out: Alternatives to the Bush-Paulson Plan
November 19, 2008 04:35
DocuTicker sponsored by: